TeliaSonera provides network access and telecommunication services that help people and companies communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way.
International strength combined with local excellence is what makes us truly unique - and provides a world class customer experience, all the way from the Nordic countries to Nepal.
Key facts and figures
As of year-end 2012, unless otherwise indicated.
- From Norway to Nepal, we are present in Azerbaijan, Denmark , Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Nepal, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Tajikistan, Turkey and Uzbekistan.
- 182,1 million subscriptions (Q1, 2013)
- Extended Performance Satisfaction Index (EPSI) score: 74
- 27,211 employees worldwide (Q1, 2013)
- 44% of employees are women, 56% men
- Included in some of the most recognized sustainability indices, FTSE4Good, and oekomPrime
- Founded in 1853
- Net sales SEK 104,898 million (breakdown per Business area: Mobility 48%, Broadband 34%, Eurasia 18%)
- EBITDA* SEK 36,059 million
- CAPEX SEK 15,685 million (restated)
- Approx. 553,600 shareholders
- Earnings per share SEK 4.59
*excluding non-recurring items