We are guided by our values in our everyday work and decision making. Our shared values are a mix of logic and intuition, as well as success formulas from the past and requirements based on the future challenges we face.
- Ownership, follow-up and feedback
- Be business-minded and customer-focused
- Choose simplicity
- Reward the right behaviour
For business, we have decided that Add value is the cornerstone. Add value contains the essence of our desire to focus on customers and to be business-minded. It means that we must constantly drive for simplicity and work together to create value – in teams and across borders.
- Be responsible for creating a good working climate
- Show courage and integrity
- Handle conflicts constructively
- Show trust
We will show respect. As an individual you must feel that you are heard and know that your achievements are important. We must be able to trust and rely on one another and commit to promises. Respect is also about giving people tools and resources to solve different tasks. It means that we must treat others the way we want to be treated ourselves - both internally and externally.
Make it happen
- Take decisions, drive development and change
- Create motivation and a lively business climate
- Make use of your employees' competence and commitment
Being positive, having a fighting spirit and creating opportunities is all about drive. We must have that drive to make it happen. We have to be innovative and act as forerunner, as we always have done in the past.